Welcome to our Wake Up Eager Leader Solutions and Practical Tips Resource.
Get help right away by picking the area that is most important to you right now:
HIRING - Helping You Put the
Right People in the Right Seats...
- TOP INTERVIEWING RESOURCES: Make sure that you and your team are not making interview mistakes or bad hires.
- A quick online quiz: The Top 13 Hiring Manager Mistakes, Do YOU Make Them?
- Read the eBook: Risk, Reward and Research in Hiring: The 3 Biggest Interview Mistakes.
- Most interviewers talk too much! Make sure the Candidate talks 75% of the time - at least in the first few interviews. Use this as a reminder.
- Getting Your Interview Team Ready in Five Steps Listen to or read the show notes for this podcast.
- Make sure you avoid unconscious influence and bias in your interviews
- Do you have a solid Interview and Hiring Process? Here's the process we recommend.
- IMPORTANT HIRING TOOLS: There's always a risk when hiring or promoting people; use these tools to reduce the risk.
- Focus on all five areas that impact performance and job fit. (Save this image as a reminder.)
- Use the Car Analogy to help your interview team recall, focus on, and discuss all five areas.
- Why Employees Fail. Listen to, or read the show notes for this podcast.
- Get a detailed candidate assessment revealing matches and potential gaps with our Hiring with TriMetrix Process.
- Conducting Revealing Reference Checks. Overcome useless reference checks. Get the information you need.
TURNOVER - Helping Employees Stay, Own Their
Job and Contribute Their Talents Generously.
- TOP ONBOARDING AND LEADERSHIP TOOLS: Helping you help them stay and thrive!
- Getting New Hires to Stay Listen or read the show notes for this podcast, sharing what you should focus on and 32 ideas and actions, and more.
- Understand DISC Communication Styles and the six Workplace Motivators in each employee's Talent Insights Report. Hold three get-to-know-you meetings with this sample agenda.
- Be a great coach. Have practical and productive conversations that help employees get and stay on track with this three-step R.E.V. Accountability Process—more about R.E.V. in this article and this podcast.
- Be a great coach. Realize the power of focusing on strengths (19 convincing reasons why strengths matter.)
- Be a great coach. Realize that listening is often the only thing needed to help someone. Do you have negative listening habits? (Take the quiz.) Watch and remember: It's Not About the Nail.
- Take these tips and more with you: 49 Reminders, Tools, and Tips to Create a Wake Up Eager Workforce. (Complimentary eBook.)
TEAM BUILDING - Helping reduce drama, and
improve engagement and team effectiveness.
- TOP TEAM BUILDING TOOLS AND RESOURCES:
- Plan a team Team Effectiveness Meeting to review how everyone is doing and how you can all work together more effectively. Use the three step meeting plan format, free quiz and tools I share in this step-by-step how to video.
- Use this Simple 7-Point Employee Engagement Survey Process to help you and your team 'Move Fast and Strong' Together!
- Three Actions for More Motivations, and Less Frustration
- Talent Insights Team Building Session Success Listen to, or read the show notes for this podcast.
STRESS MANAGEMENT - Helping You Reduce
Stress & Create More Wake Up Eager Days!
- SUZIE'S TOP "LOVE MY LIFE AND ENJOY MY DAYS" STRESS MANAGEMENT TIPS
- Learn eight “get out of a funk” motivation
- How to Get Out of Overwhelm. Listen to or read the show notes for this podcast.
- Reflect, Rest, and Realign with Daily Tune In Time. Listen to or read the show notes for this podcast.
- Recognize your communication strengths and potential blind spots by completing this complimentary Working from Home DISC assessment. Also, download our Understand My DISC Style Flashcard with this five-question self-review and reflection worksheet, Work from Home in Peace.
- 123 Mind, Body, and Spirit Tips A complimentary eBook.
Contact us to schedule a Complimentary Consulting Call
or to ask questions about any of our Hiring,
Coaching, Training and Assessment services.