On Boarding: Start a
Getting Them To Stay Campaign
Our "Getting Them To Stay" Campaign is a new hire retention and development process that will help you engage and keep the people you worked so hard to recruit! This done-for-you tool can be added to your current on boarding process. Here's what's
- A Customized Coaching Report for Every New Hire: This streamlined TriMetrixHD Report makes it easy for any manager to review and discuss a New Hire's strengths and development opportunities. Managers can quickly understand how to best motivate, manage and communicate with each new employee.
Managers who take time to demonstrate that they care, who lead by strengths and provide growth and development opportunities for their employees, have less turnover and higher commitment, according to employee engagement research.
The beauty of this streamlined Coaching Report is that limited, to no assessment training is needed to use it, so an outside facilitator is not required. Also, if you're currently using TriMetrixHD for Candidates, this Coaching Report can be created from that report, quickly and easily. Literally, there's no additional work to be done to get this report.
- We provide each manager with a Coaching Report Sample Agenda guiding them to hold three check-in meetings with their New Hire. In addition to the Coaching Report meetings in the sample agenda, we also recommend these Great Manager On Boarding Actions and Best Practices.
- Optional Add-On Services:
- We will create a New Hire Development Resource page with a customized debrief video explaining their assessment results and how to use assessment-related, self-paced online development tools.
These development tools include: Self-paced coaching PDF's for each area measured in the assessment, books, audio podcasts, memory jogger/flash cards for different communication styles and motivators and more.
- We can also include a Video Welcome from one or several key leaders in your Company.
- If requested, we can hold one or several overview webinars for your Managers (that we can record) to walk through the process and answer questions on how to effectively use this tool with their New Hires.
- We can also provide an additional report, a side-by-side view (between the Manager and their New Hire), to give the New Hire insight on how to best communicate with their new manager.
- Additional Notes:
- We will handle and automate the process for you working closely with your Human Resources team to make this process easy and seamless.
- Assessments can be purchased one at a time, or for greater savings, in bulk.
Priceless Client - COO TPI Hospitality, Jim Sega, "I found the TriMetrix On Boarding Assessment
process very helpful as I came onboard as Chief Operating Officer at TPI Hospitality. My new team
of 13 all had long tenure within the organization. Having their assessment results, and Suzie
facilitating one-on-one triad conversations, helped us all understand our individual strengths,
drivers, preferences and blind spots, and how to best work together. I continue to refer back to
my team’s assessments, our side-by-side results and the team’s one-page reference sheet, to
guide how I lead, manage and better relate to each team member.
It’s been effective and worth the time.”