Managing Your Mind Podcast - Top Five Mind Stress Management Strategies Series,
Part 1 of 3
Podcasts #31 Show Notes
Go To Wake Up Eager Workforce Directory of Podcasts
- Opening Quote, “If I can't lead myself, others won't follow me, won’t respect me and won’t want to partner with me.”
- Suzie's Book: 120 Stress Management Strategies and Daily Tips for Professionals
- Free Quiz Around the Re-Calibrate Daily Habit
- 3:38 - Wake Up Eager Habit - Re-Calibrate Daily. What it is and why is matters.
- 8:20 - These top five Managing My Tips relate to TriMetrixHD Assessment area: Self Direction and in the TriMetrixEQ Assessment area: Motivation (know where you're going, know what you want to do and happy to do that)
- Related Podcast Mentioned: Demystifying and Understanding TriMetrix
- 11:40 - Tip #1 - My Preferences Matter - Mantra: “I name, claim, and use my strengths. I also manage my blind spots.”
- 19:40 - Tip #2 - Build Momentum: Pre-Pave - Mantra, "“I plan every day in advance. I also have three monthly goals that are in writing, so that I can review and take action on them daily.”
- Henry Ford, "Before everything else getting ready is the secret to success."
- 24:30 - Related Podcast: Setting Performance Expectations the Easy Way: Build Accountability w/ a Job Dashboard
- 27:15 - What is overwhelm?
- 29:22- More about List of Six - Related Podcast: How to Get Out of Overwhelm and Get Things Done
- 35:10 - Tip #3 - Grow Personal Accountability- Mantra: “I take responsibility for my achievements AND my errors.”
- More about Personal Accountability - Related Podcast: Biggest Interview Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Detailed article, free quiz and eWorkbook mentioned around Personal Accountability: One of the Most Imp. Leadership Characteristics: What Every Executive Ought to Be Good At...
- 39:00- Tip #4 - Get in the Zone - Mantra: “I focus upon what I want and why I want it.”
- Book: Finding Flow: The Psychology of Engagement in Everyday Life
- Flow Formula: 1) Fully using strengths toward a manageable goal 2) Having a clear goal
3) Getting feedback
- Get Finding Flow: The Psychology of Engagement in Everyday Life Book Free by using my Audible affiliate link: Get a Free Audio Book w/ 30-day Trial
- 43:15 - Tip #5 - I Can’t Get It Wrong - Mantra: “I can never get any of this wrong, because I'm never done.”
- 48:00 - Article Mentioned about how success REALLY happens... Best Tips for a Quick Recovery When Overwhelmed
- 52: 13 - Closing Blessing (copied from Mark Silver, Heart of Business)
In the Name of the One Most Compassionate, Most Merciful, Most Kind
I ask in the Name of the One to help us all to know:
that our hearts are always cared for
that our every step is guided
that we need do nothing alone.
Help to open the way, to reveal the path,
to make the signs
I ask for nourishment, and support, in abundance for us all.
I ask that all of those who need the gifts that we've been given,
find their way to us
without blocks, or veils, or hesitations.
Make our provision easy.
I ask for love, and healing.
For mercy, and kindness.
For power and ability.
For gentleness and peace.
For strength and success.
For life, for justice, for form.
I ask for presence, and light.
And Love, and love, and love.
For you, and your loved ones, and your business, in this new year.
120 Stress Management
Strategies and Daily Tips Digital Book:
Mind, Body & Spirit Insights for Professionals
See a Complimentary 36-page Preview, Here
Subscribe via iTunes or Leave a Review
Demystifying and Understanding TriMetrix
Biggest Interview Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
How to Get Out of Overwhelm and Get Things Done
Get More Motivation with the Workplace Motivators Assessment Podcast
The Power of Focusing on Strengths in the Workplace & Using the DISC Assessment
Finding Flow: The Psychology of Engagement in Everyday Life
120 Stress Management Strategies and Daily Tips for Professionals
Schedule a Complimentary Consulting Call or
Send Me Feedback: Contact Suzie
STAY IN TOUCH: Are you a leader, trainer or consultant focused on building a Wake Up Eager Workforce? Subscribe to this Podcast Here. You can also sign up for monthly email updates, here. Thank you for being a part of this!!
Contact Us To Schedule a Complimentary Consulting Call or to Ask Questions
Priceless Professional Home