Podcast Episode #24:
Feed Forward & Triad Coaching Calls
Overview of Episode #24 ---
- Learn about Senior Leader Dennis’s career: his journey; top challenges and successes;
how he prepares for tough conversations; who’s had the greatest influence on his career;
development tools that have helped him the most
- Dennis also shares about how he uses two coaching tools: Feed Forward and Triad Coaching Calls. (More about these tools, as shared in Podcast #23)
Timing on Recording: @ 2:00 ---
Topic 1: Background and Career Insights From Dennis
- Background on TPI and Dennis Wallenta's Bio
- 1) Fun Question - What is your favorite possession?
2) Most challenging moment as a leader. Most rewarding moment as a leader.
3) Your journey as a leader… What’s your story? Who has had the greatest influence on you in your career? mattered the most to you? What education, books and/or training programs were instrumental to your development?
- Audible affiliate link: www.pricelessprofessional.com/audible
Timing on Recording: @ 49:30 ---
Topic 2: "Magic" Coaching Tool: Feed Forward
Dennis Answers: What difference does it make? Why does it work? What helps? What hinders? What advice would you give to leaders who are thinking about using this Feed Forward?
Timing on Recording: @ 1:13:33
- Definition and Steps of Feed Forward
Timing on Recording: @ 1:16:40 ---
Topic 3: "Magic" Coaching Tool: Triad Coaching Call
- Triad Coaching Call - Definition
- Sample Triad Coaching Call Agenda -PDF
- Dennis Answers: How do you approach these type of facilitated calls? How these calls make a difference. What advice would you give to leaders who are
thinking about using the Assessment Triad Call?
- Based upon the: TriMetrix Assessment.
- Senior Leader, Dennis Wallenta, “We’ve never had a bad triad call.” "window of sharing and honesty" –“measurable change and improvement”
Timing on Recording: @ 1:32:29 ---
Topic 4: Closing Leadership Questions for Dennis
- If you could put one billboard anywhere, with anything on it, where would it be and what would it say?
- When you hear the word successful, who is the first person that comes to mind and why?
- What advice would you give your 25/30-year old self about how to prepare for your role as a future SVP at TPI?
Podcasts and Books Mentioned in This Podcast
Get a complimentary audio book and support this podcast by using my affiliate link: www.pricelessprofessional.com/audible
Magic Motivation Tools: Feed Forward and Triad Coaching Calls
Short- Term Leadership Coaching – Using TriMetrix
PODCAST: Subscribe to our Podcast or Help Us and Leave a Review
NEWSLETTER: Sign up for Monthly Email Updates
PODCAST: Most Recent Episodes Directory of All Episodes
RELATED DEVELOPMENT SERVICES:
· Certification: Become the Expert: Assessment Certification Training
· Hiring: Hiring: Secret to Superior Performance
· Surveys: 360 Feedback and Organizational Surveys
· Complimentary Consulting Call or Send Us Feedback: Contact Suzie
Contact us to schedule a Complimentary Consulting Call
or to ask questions about any of our Hiring,
Coaching, Training and Assessment services.