Podcast Episodes #29 & 30:
Part 1 - Episode #29
Part 2 - Episode #30
Overview of Episodes #29 & #30. The following topics are covered:
- 13:00 What and How Dr. Ron Measures the Brain (see brain image below of three reactions)
- 19:00 How His Research is Used – Validation and Assessment Refinement - When We Say No – What That Really Means & What Happens in Our Brain
- 24:00 Words That Don’t Work -Triggers - His Politics Study (see Words That Don't Work - Verbal Barriers Study)
- 31:00 Why Dr. Ron Got Into This
- 37:05 What Separates Us, Me/You & We Conversations and How to Overcome It
- 41:26 The Dance of the Mirror Neurons (Our ability to experience and feel what someone else is experiencing.) Back and forth, ying and yang.
- 43:26 Three Step Process - Understanding Self, Others and then Adapting
- 45:30 What We Avoid - Why It Matters & We Are Moving from Motivators to Driving Forces
- 51:35 Diversity, Ying/Yang, Conflict, Appreciation and Listening
- 5:00 The more you know,the more you learn - what happens in your brain. Why embracing learning matters.
- 8:30 Understanding the Development of Soft Skills (see second image, below, with 23 Personal Skills and brain images)
- 12:15 More asking real questions, listening and allowing silence
- 15:05 More about Development, Avoidance and Emotional Baggage
- 23:00 Five Sciences are like an onion... each layer goes deeper
- 25:00 Top Advice from Dr. Ron Bonnstetter – Recognize the role of avoidance in decision -making; Science of Self, Listen More, Have More 'We' Conversations
- 26:24 Exciting Projects Around Emotional Intelligence and Intuition - 'This is the age of the brain.' 'This is replicate-able.'
- 34:33 Dr. Ron’s Advice to His 30 Year Old Self, We can learn from everyone." Also, about the power of mentor.
- 40:05 If He Could Have a Billboard Anywhere “Listen for those things you have never heard.”
- 42:22 Dr Ron's Number One Takeaway – “Embrace Uniqueness” - the future: neuro-diversity
Contact Information for Dr. Ron Bonnstetter:
- YouTube - Science of Self in Sixty Seconds
- Twitter: @rbonnstetter
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TTISuccessInsights
Demystifying and Understanding TriMetrix
Get More Motivation with the Workplace Motivators Assessment Podcast
The Power of Focusing on Strengths in the Workplace & Using the DISC Assessment
PODCAST: Subscribe to our Podcast or Help Us and Leave a Review
NEWSLETTER: Sign up for Monthly Email Updates
PODCAST: Most Recent Episodes Directory of All Episodes
RELATED DEVELOPMENT SERVICES:
· Certification: Become the Expert: Assessment Certification Training
· Hiring: Hiring: Secret to Superior Performance
· Surveys: 360 Feedback and Organizational Surveys
· Complimentary Consulting Call or Send Us Feedback: Contact Suzie
Contact us to schedule a Complimentary Consulting Call
or to ask questions about any of our Hiring,
Coaching, Training and Assessment services.