Self Motivation Tips: 39 Wake Up Eager Ideas and Actions I Can Take Today
These self motivation tips are ideas and actions that are easy to add to your daily routine and will lift your spirits and energy. Make it your goal to find ways to focus and feel that lead to more and more feelings of self empowerment and joy, many small happy moments, strung together over time, begin to make for even more happy moments. The key is to get the momentum going...
love this handstand picture - it is the ultimate expression of someone
who's feeling strong, happy, sure and full of life. It's my desire that
these self motivation tips (and all the things you find here on this website) bring some measure of joy and happiness to you.
39 Wake Up Eager Ideas,
Self Motivation Tips and Actions
- 1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- 2. Sit in silence for at least 15 minutes each day - I call this my Tune-In-Time.
- 3. Go to bed earlier and get more sleep.
- 4. When you wake up in the morning decide and say to yourself right away, “Today, no matter where I go, no matter who I see, I will look for and speak about what is good and right.” (I first heard this from a speaker I've listened to for years, Abraham-Hicks)
Get 120 Self Motivation Tips and Strategies:
Get 120 Stress Management Strategies and Daily Tips - over 30 hours of training delivered in daily, easy to review, use and do tip to help you build upon the ideas shared here in this Article.
Get 120 Daily
- 5. Make it a priority to live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
- 6. Play more games and read more books than you did last year.
- 7. Make time to practice meditation and/or quiet reflection. They provide you with daily fuel for your busy lives. (Again, Tune-In-Time - so important for fueling your inner self!)
- 8. Spend time with happy people people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake. Yea, take some time to day-dream
for moments throughout the day. It's okay because you'll come back to
your work refreshed and better for it!
- 10. Eat MORE foods that grow on trees and plants and eat LESS food that is manufactured or packaged in factories.
- 11. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
- 12. Try to make at least ten people smile
each day. Okay begin counting right now, look over to your office mate
and compliment him or her. Did you do it? Isn't that nice... and so
- 13. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new energy flow into your life.
14. Don't waste your energy on gossip, issues of the past, negative
thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the
positive present moment.
- 15. Realize that life is supposed to be fun!
- 16. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
- 17. Decide to smile and laugh more. It will keep the NEGATIVE BLUES away. (There is power in deciding, and you can begin again ANY time you decide to decide.)
18. Sometimes life isn't fair, it''s okay to feel the sting of the
unfair things for awhile. But at some point, decide (there's that word
again) to dust yourself and begin again. Things may not always be fair,
they life is still very, very, very good!
- 19. Life is too
short to waste time hating anyone. Get help if you're stuck in the
anger, that hate, even if it feels justified will just pull you down.
- 20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does. (OMG do I need to remember this one!)
- 21. You won't win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- 22. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
- 23. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- 24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you. (Remember this one when you find yourself saying, "He should..." "She should...")
- 25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?
- 26. Forgive everyone for everything. (A process, I know, but a worthy one to reach toward and through.)
120 Stress Management Strategies and
Daily Tips for Developing This Area.
- 27. What other people think of you is none of your business. (Tell yourself this one as soon as you notice mind chatter around what you think they are thinking...)
- 28. Remember, Love heals everything.
- 29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- 30. Try to find ways to enjoy your work - you spend too much time doing this - if you don't, negativity will spill over into other areas of your life.
- 31. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
- 32. Envy is a waste of time. You can be, do and have everything you want.
- 33. The best is yet to come.
- 34. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- 35. Do the right thing!
- 36. Call and email your friends and family often.
- 37. Each morning as you awake and each night before you go to bed mentally recap all that you appreciate. Make appreciation a habit. I
like to recap "My Ten Favorite Things About Today" - it surprises
me, that upon reflection, how many GOOD things happen every day. We
forget. We've got to be looking for them...
- 38. Use appreciation as a tool to remind yourself that you're too blessed to be stressed. (Try keeping an appreciation journal.)
- 39. Enjoy the ride. Remind yourself often, because it's easy to forget, that life's supposed to be fun!
These self motivation tips help remind me, and hopefully you too, that happiness and joy is
possible even when you're having a stressful moment, day or week!
May your troubles be less, May your blessings be more,
May nothing but happiness come through your door!
Get 120 Re-Calibrate Daily 1% Action Tips
My book: 120 Stress Management Strategies and Daily Tips for Professionals will help you strengthen the personal-side of your professional - by using these <1% a day, Daily Action Tips to Re-Calibrate, Re-Align and Re-Center. Find out more here.
Contact us to schedule a Complimentary Consulting Call
or to ask questions about any of our Hiring,
Coaching, Training and Assessment services.
Get More Self Motivation Tips, Review Free Email Tips Program