120 Re-Calibrate Daily eBook & eMail Tips: Strengthen Mind, Body & Spirit
Build your mind, body and spirit habits by strengthening the personal side of your professional life. The 120 Stress Management Strategies and Daily Tips in this Book will help YOU, the busy professional create MORE professional and personal success, and LESS stress!
ACTIVATE DAILY TIPS EMAILS:
If you've already purchased this book and
you're ready to activate the free email tips,
go to the email Tips sign up page, HERE.
The PASSWORD is in your book.
It is the last word Tip #5, on page 36.
Feedback From A Daily Tips Subscriber:
"I'm REALLY enjoying your Daily Tips. Really good good stuff!
I appreciate you and your commitment to being your best AND
helping others in the process.
You are walking your talk Suzie."
Jennifer Whitaker, Executive Coach, Executive Brilliance
Recalibrate Daily and Benefit from the Exponential Growth Principle
I encourage you to recalibrate daily, because small efforts add up. 1% a day and in 70 days, twice improved - due to the Exponential Growth Principle:
- Taking small Action every day leads to exponential (not linear) growth.
- You can strengthen ANY Area of your life, by leaps and bounds, by focusing on that Area for less than 15 minutes a day (1%). You know, the concept of compound interest...right?
Don’t waste another day, begin reducing stress and feeling your best, starting now and in 70 days you'll be twice improved!
This Principle is why each Mind, Body and Spirit Daily Strategy and Tip in 120 Stress Management Strategies and Tips is:
- PACKED with insight and inspiration, reference materials, quizzes, writing exercises, challenges, and more!
- Each Tip will take LESS THAN 1% of your time, each day, to read and do.
- Along with the purchase of your book, you can activate optional daily email messages, to accompany each daily tip.
- And, we even have FUN together!
More details and a 36 page Preview, order via PDF or Kindle Version, here.
Book Purchasers: Here's How To Activate the Email Tips... If you've purchased this book and you're ready to activate the email tips, go to the email Tips sign up page. The PASSWORD is the last word on page 36, Tip #5.
Contact us to schedule a Complimentary Consulting Call
or to ask questions about any of our Hiring,
Coaching, Training and Assessment services.