Five Gift-Giving Tips, Based Upon DISC Communication Styles -Page 2
On page 1 of this how-to reduce stress based upon DISC style descriptions, I shared what DISC is and offered my first Tip around the types of projects and activities each Style usually likes.
Now let's look at Stress-Buster Activities and Giving Gifts based upon Style.
#2. Encourage These Stress-Buster Activities
- The best high Dominance style stress-busters are: vigorous activity of a competitive nature. (Think - flag football, a spin class, intense shopping.)
- The best high Influence style stress-busters are: socializing and fun people-oriented activities. (Think - charades, chatting with the neighbors, socializing on social media.)
- The best high Steadiness style stress-busters are: 'nothing' time, hot baths and yard work. (Think - alone time and quiet time with family.)
- The best high Compliance style stress-busters are: thinking activities and alone time. (Think - games of chess, working on the computer, playing complicated video games.)
Review Descriptions of each D.I.S.C. Style, Here.
#3. Give Gifts Based Upon D.I.S.C. Style
- Gift ideas for the high Dominance style - Favorite
Sport Gear; Executive Pen; Books, Magazines and Movies About Business
and Sports Winners. (Think Sports, Leadership, Action & Winning.)
- Gift ideas for the high Influence style -
Take them to a Restaurant, Movie or Concert; Fancy Light-Up Pen; Books,
Magazines and Movies About People, Psychology and with Motivating
Themes and Quotes. (Think Flashy, Fun, Conversation Pieces and Humor.)
- Gift ideas for the high Steadiness style - Gardening
and Yard Tools; Bath Soaps and Candles; Photo Frame; Books, Magazines
and Movies About Family, Home and Gardening.(Think Family, Tradition,
Relationships and Relaxation.)
- Gift ideas for the high Compliance style - Quality
Tools for Woodworking or Gourmet Cooking; Digital Gadgets; Books,
Magazines and Movies About Economics,Consumer Reports, the Law or
Do-It-Yourself. (Think Technical, Precision, Financial and Non-Fiction.)
Go To Reduce Holiday Stress With D.I.S.C. Style, Tips 4 & 5 - Page 3
Go To Reduce Holiday
Contact us to schedule a Complimentary Consulting Call
or to ask questions about any of our Hiring,
Coaching, Training and Assessment services.
Stress With D.I.S.C. Style - Page 3 ►
Go To Reduce Holiday Stress, Page 3