Podcast Episode #42:
Debrief a TriMetrix Talent Report
Overview of Episode #42 ---
- Understanding How to Put Some
Science into your Hiring Decisions.
- How to Debrief a TriMetrix Talent
Report in 3 Steps.
- Recap of Annual Conference with
Assessment Partner - "New for 2018."
Timing on Recording: @ 5:45 ---
Topic 1: Introduction to the TriMetrix Assessment and My
Experience using this Product.
- About TTI SI and their TriMetrix Assessments.
- What is new at TTI SI.
- What I took away from the conference.
My award and presentation about podcasting.
on Recording: @ 18:50 ---
Topic 2: What is measured in TriMetrix.
- DISC – How a person tends to drive.
- Workplace motivators – What puts gas in a
- Competency and Personal Skills – What’s under
- What TriMetrix does NOT cover.
on Recording: @ 24:20 ---
Topic 3: Accuracy of the assessments.
- Percentages of accuracy using 1-3 sciences.
- The Department of Labor recommendations on
on Recording: @ 25:45 ---
Topic 4: How assessments results should be applied.
- Less than 30% of the decision-making.
- Ranking system.
on Recording: 28:36 ---
Topic 5: Debriefing an assessment in 3 steps – B.C.R.
- Power of a benchmark.
- Process of creating a benchmark – explanation of
- C - Compare the benchmark.
- Gap report.
- Determine level of risk; Rating of 1 to 5 or
- Interview questions from Gap report for low
- Check references.
- Determine how to follow-up.
PODCAST: Subscribe to our Podcast or Help Us and Leave a Review
NEWSLETTER: Sign up for Monthly Email Updates
PODCAST: Most Recent Episodes Directory of All Episodes
RELATED DEVELOPMENT SERVICES:
· Certification: Become the Expert: Assessment Certification Training
· Hiring: Hiring: Secret to Superior Performance
· Surveys: 360 Feedback and Organizational Surveys
· Complimentary Consulting Call or Send Us Feedback: Contact Suzie
Contact us to schedule a Complimentary Consulting Call
or to ask questions about any of our Hiring,
Coaching, Training and Assessment services.
Focused on Building Self Confidence? Check Out ProStar Coach - Strong For Success