TriMetrix Expert Analyst Designation
Gain confidence. Maximize usefulness. Be the best.
First, What is TriMetrix?
If you want the most comprehensive and long-lasting investment into your employee's and client's personal understanding and professional development, theTriMetrix assessment is the most powerful option. This is due to it's sophisticated combination of assessments. It covers more layers of human performance than any other model in the world.
This assessment measures three views of a person, using three validated sciences: Communication Style, Intrinsic Drivers and Interests and Acumen - How a Person Thinks and Makes Decisions.
As a TriMetrix Expert Analyst you will learn how to effectively use this assessment throughout the life cycle of every employee - from hiring to on boarding to development, succession planning, team building and conflict management.
If you want to MASTER TriMetrix so that you
can quickly, easily and effectively interpret assessment results on your own, this
designation is for you!
Become a bona fide expert in less than two months.
Our six-week certification program allows for self-pacing or
pre-planned course-pacing to complete and test.
- Our signature self-paced TriMetrix Expert Analyst designation online study tools
- A copy of the founder of the Acumen science, Robert Hartman's biography: Freedom to Live
- 60+ TriMetrix-related content, resources and tools
- Physical and digital Acumen Reference Guide
- Exclusive video training (8+ hours)
- Weekly Focus Check-Ins (Duration: Six-Weeks After Course Starts)
- Practice Exam
- Online Certification Exam
- Specialized Debrief Templates
- "Done for You" Hiring, Leadership, Team Building, On-boarding Workshops, Facilitation Guides and Agendas
- Company-branded Online Assessment Center*
- Comprehensive Marketing Resources
- Plus, more training tools and resources!
*Your Company Branded Assessment Center gives you the ability to use the assessments with employees, clients and colleagues.
You are only charged for assessments as they are used, and once you are certified you receive a 30% discount.
- Learn the six dimensions of Robert S. Hartman's theory of Axiology and how they relate to the TTI Dimensional Balance page.
- Know how to interpret TTI Acumen Capacity Index (ACI) results, including the reliability, bias and clarity scores, as well as the 25 Personal Skills.
- Understand how to identify the core skills required for your open positions and how to determine Job Fit with a Job Benchmark.
- Master the art of TriMetrix Assessment interpretation via a step-by-step process so that you can analyze and explain the combination of DISC, Motivators and Acumen and Competencies.
- Determine the level of match, level of risk and how to best follow up with candidates and people interviewing for internal promotions in a confident and clear manner.
- Uncover an individual's strengths and pinpoint potential challenges, to help them create a personalized development plan.
- Gain incredible insight about a new hire or employee, and to know exactly how to design the most effective coaching and development approach.
- Two Coaching Sessions with Expert Suzie Price
- TriMetrix Assessments to help you better understand, apply and practice using the Motivator Language
- Certification Referral Program
- Customized press release highlighting you and your new certification that we will share in all of our social media channels
- Additional coaching calls can be provided, as requested, at $200 per call
- Register for another Certification at the same time, receive a 20% discount
- Register four+ people at the same time, from the same organization, receive a 10% discount
- To sign up for this program you must first become trained or certified in DISC and Motivators OR be able to demonstrate your proficiency in interpreting each science.
- To successfully complete this program you must: 1) present five accurate, written TriMetrix Debrief reports from your practice debrief sessions using your complimentary assessments. 2) successfully pass the written TriMetrix Expert Analyst Exam, which is open book and can be taken at your convenience.
- Because the science of axiology continues to evolve, to maintain your status as a TriMetrix Expert Analyst, you must demonstrate your proficiency every three years by: 1) Participating in a coaching call with us so that we can
share updates with you and answer questions. 2) You must
successfully complete a four-question exam. This three-year designation
update and demonstrate process fee is: $350.
Our self-paced certification program gives you everything you
need to effectively and easily facilitate skill development and
personal and professional growth in others.
The products we use are Safe Harbor-approved, non-discriminatory and are EEOC and OFCCP compliant.
Now Offered at $1,895 per person.
Refer someone to any of our Certification Programs and if they mention
your name and start a program YOU receive $100 credit to apply
towards your own future certification training, a coaching call or for five
complimentary side-by-side assessments.
Just make sure the person you recommend mentions your name when they contact us.
You can also email us by clicking here, to let us know who you referred!
Thank you in advance!!