Essential Leadership Performance
Skill Development for All Levels of Leadership
Our Essential Leadership Performance Skill Development workshops helps leaders:
- Improve their interpersonal and relationship skills so that they are more effective managers and leaders.
- Confidently and effectively hold both positive and course corrective feedback meetings with employees.
- Empower others growth.
- Create a climate of open communication and strong trust.
- Reduce unwanted turnover.
- Improve motivation, commitment, engagement and productivity.
- Reduce human resource-related legal problems.
Strong Teams Start With Strong Leaders.
We provide seven interactive, two-hour to four-hour modules so that you can design the skill development program that best supports the growth of leaders in your organization.
There are three foundational half-day leadership classes and four optional add-on programs. Each interactive class
includes a workbook, job aids, and is facilitated by Priceless Professional Development.
Before class reading assignment, post-class assignment, role-plays,
development action plans, accountability partners and interactive and
experiential exercises are used and are designed to ingrain the four
skills, so that they become a habit.
Covered in the Three Foundational Half-Day Classes:
- Foundational Class #1: The Four Skills Best Bosses Have Mastered (Half-Day)
The Four Skills are: 1) Cultivate a Positive Sense of Self in Others, 2) Address Problems Quickly and Factually 3) Lead By Inviting Participation 4) Listen Aggressively (acronym for quick recall - C.A.L.L.)
- Foundational Class #2: How to Listen Aggressively to Get Results (Two-Hours)
Leaders check-in on progress on using the four skills (C.A.L.L.) and book discussion. Leaders practice the four Listening Aggressively steps and self-assess how they score on the six Negative Listening Habits.
- Foundational Class #3: How to Hold Effective Course Correction Conversations (Half-Day)
Leaders check-in on progress on using the four skills (C.A.L.L.) and Listening Aggressively steps. We share a proven conversation model and skills steps that incorporates the four skills (C.A.L.L.) and Listening Aggressively skill. Participants practice real-life conversations.
Covered in the Four Optional Modules:
- Optional Add-on: Communication and Motivation Intelligence (Half-Day to Full Day)
Leaders complete a communication and motivation intelligence assessment and watch a debrief video prior to class. In class they learn how to leverage their own and other''s strengths and manage blind spots. (This program can be a great way to kick off a leadership initiative or can be used in a retreat setting or standalone.)
- Optional Add-on: How to Hire and Promote the Best (Two Hours to Half-Day)
Leaders learn how to avoid the top thirteen mistakes interviewers make and they apply the skills a current or upcoming opening. They receive a hard and soft copy of our book: How to Hire Superior Performers.
- Optional Add-on: How to Resolve Conflict Effectively (Two to Four-Hours)
Leaders learn and practice the four step P.R.E.P. process for handling conflict. The skills taught in the program build upon the skills previously shared around listening and leadership.
- Optional Add-on: Better Meetings (Two Hours)
We discuss the frustrations and cost of bad meetings. Leaders practice using six tools that are guaranteed to improve their
meetings right away.
Contact us to schedule a Complimentary Consulting Call
or to ask questions about any of our Hiring,
Coaching, Training and Assessment services.
Related Leadership Skill Articles and Podcasts