Using the Science of Axiology as a Hiring and Leadership Assessment Tool
The science of Axiology is one of the key leadership assessment tools I use to help leaders put the 'right people in the right seats' when hiring new people and when promoting from within. It also helps pinpoint specific development needs making professional development more effective and relevant.
Helping Organizations Put the Right People in the Right Seats! Job Fit Matters!
What is the Science of Axiology and What Makes It Different?
The Science of Axiology is a science that measures how we think and make decisions. It's a
mathematically-based science of evaluative judgment that objectively identifies how our mind analyzes and interprets our experiences. It identifies how we are most likely to react in any given situation.
It helps us to understand how people judge the “worth” of objects and
reveals a person's mental and emotional patterns. This allows us to
translate perceived qualities into quantitative measures which can then be applied to determine job fit and to pinpoint specific strengths and development gaps.
These assessment tools are:
- Consistent and non-discriminatory.
That's because they are based upon formal value science, rather than the “group norms” of psychology. Assessment responses are compared to mathematical norms, rather than to groups or specific populations.
- Race, sex, age, and creed have no bearing whatsoever on the results of these instruments. (This assessment meets all EEOC and OFCCP requirements.)
- These assessments have proven
to be astonishingly effective in evaluating individual professional and personal value areas, such as: drive, ambition, loyalty, capacity for work and personal skills.
- These sales and leadership assessment tools have been termed “linguistic polygraphs.” That's because both the polygraph, and these assessments, work by measuring emotional responses to questions and phrases.
- A person's response reveals the degree of a person’s emotional programming and intellectual regard for law, order, authority, organization and other people.
- Results also reveal how much stress a person may be under, how resilient they are and quickly they tend to bounce-back from set-backs.
Reduce turnover, improve productivity, pinpoint strengths and
development opportunities begin using this science in your hiring process.
Four of the key reasons why I Use Axiology in my work with clients...
- It goes beneath the surface and measure what matters. These tools measure a person's mental and emotional conditioning, decision-making tendencies.
- It helps us understand so much MORE than 'Style' - it tells you about the quality of a person's judgment and decision-making ability is measured by gauging their mental clarity and emotional orientation and conditioning.
- It improves workplace productivity and reduces turnover because you hire people who are truly a fit for the job, so their motivation stays strong.
- It compares a candidate's scores to top competencies. This helps you determine EXACTLY where a person will perform well and where they could struggle.
We've been fortunate to receive recognition about our work with the science of Axiology:
Our patented Three Step Superior Performance Assessment Process is a simple, yet scientific hiring assessment process that helps you get:
- #1: Focused, Productive & Truth-Revealing Candidate interviews.
- #2: Superior Performers Who Excel in the Job and Stay With You.
- #3: Powerful & Productive On-boarding of New Hires.
Find out more here.
Contact us to schedule a Complimentary Consulting Call
or to ask questions about any of our Hiring,
Coaching, Training and Assessment services.