Explaining Axiology to HR -
A Sales Model for Selling Complex Products
There is a Transcript for This Podcast Episode, find it here: Transcript for Episode #62 Coming Soon
Video and Audio:
For PowerPoint Slides and Access toTools Mentioned, Click Here.
Overview of Episode #62 ---
- Talk Suzie gave at the 43rd Annual Robert S. Hartman Institute Conference October 24, 12019.
- A model for how to successfully share Axiology with Human Resource Leaders, that can also be applied to ANY complex product.
- Access to 15 tools to help you share Axiology.
- Learn a different perspective to help consultants work effectively with Human Resource Professionals.
Timing on Recording: @ 8:26 ---
Topic 1: A Little Bit About the Science of Axiology and Robert S. Hartman
- History of Robert S. Hartman
- Axiology is a roadmap for self-actualization.
- Hartman’s vision was to fulfill the good within us so that we can bring peace and goodness to the world.
- The Science of Axiology points to the clarity of thinking right now and where we can go.
- Axiology is the study of good, it measures the way we think, it measures how we value in our thinking.
- It is a mathematical formula, it is a science, it is a way to a system of logic that helps us understand how we think and make decisions.
- Axiology is about the three dimensions of value: systemic, extrinsic and intrinsic.
Timing on Recording: @ 13:20 ---
Topic 2: Talk Suzie gave at the Robert S. Hartman Institute Conference
- Talks about how you can work profitably, productively and actively with Human Resource Professionals.
- Shared scenario – “Human resources will shut you down and block your involvement.”
- How do we need to think? How do we need to think long-term?
- Believe in the product.
- Be sincerely and completely devoted to the client.
Timing on Recording: @ 23:37 ---
Topic 3: Two Things We Need to Reduce
- We can't say, “You have to do this whole protocol.”
- Reduce resistance.
- Make it less complicated.
Timing on Recording: @ 27:48 ---
Topic 4: Five Ways to Reduce Resistance
- Connection before precision and information.
- Reassurance, not dominance.
- Hartman’s story and RSHI history.
- Help them understand.
Timing on Recording: @ 32:24 ---
Topic 5: Debriefing and Using Axiology; Basic Process, Advanced Process
- Worksheet to help work with the people you need to work with.
- Debriefing process: 2 steps worksheet.
- When using TriMetrix andAaxiology to assess candidates or helping coaching, be on the hunt for two things, looking for strengths and potential gap areas.
- Provide reassurance, not dominance
- Coaching and hiring using the TriMetrix assessment is less than 30% of decision.
- Fit risk factor.
Timing on Recording: @ 51:05 ---
Topic 6: Five Areas to Reduce Complexity
- Drop the technical Mumbo Jumbo.
- Interactive and teach back.
- Laminated Axiology Flash Card.
- Apply it and they own it.
- Make it real.
Books Mentioned in the Podcast:
Subscribe via iTunes or Leave a Review
Links, Books and Podcasts Mentioned in This Episode:
Get a complimentary audio book and support this podcast by using my affiliate link:
Get a Free Audio Book with 30-day Trial
How to Hire Superior Performers: 70 Best Strategies, Practices and Tips by Suzie Price
Freedom to Live: The Robert S. Hartman Story by Robert S. Hartman
The Hartman Institute Webpage
Podcast Episode #50 How to Evaluate Job Fit: What Great Hiring Managers Do...
Podcast Episode #57 How the Car Analogy and Science Can Help You Understand Others and Guide Performance
TriMetrix-Related Podcast Episodes
Become the Expert: Assessment Certification Training
Schedule a Complimentary Consulting Call or Send Us Feedback:
STAY IN TOUCH: Are you a leader, trainer or consultant focused on building a Wake Up Eager Workforce? Subscribe to this Podcast Here. You can also sign up for monthly email updates, here. Thank you for being a part of the Wake Up Eager Workforce Podcast!!
Priceless Professional Home